Healthy Families Home Visitation (North Central Alberta)
If you live in the Lac La Biche, St. Paul, Bonnyville or Cold Lake area, Home Visitation is a free service that may be able to help you with the daily challenges of raising young children.
How do I get involved? Call 780-645-5250
What can a Home Visitation Worker do for my family?
- Build positive and supportive family relationships
- Help you set and achieve goals
- Assist mothers-to-be with questions about pregnancy and child birth
- Help mothers learn to care for their child and themselves
- Create long term support networks in the community
Home Visitation can begin any time prior to the birth of your child until your child is 5 years old.