Residential School Health Support
The Indian Residential Schools Resolution Health Support Program provides emotional health and wellness support to former Indian residential school students and their families who are eligible for the following:
- Common experience payment
- Independent assessment process
- Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Court processes
- Truth and Reconciliation Commission events
- Commemoration activities.
Call (780)451-4002 to speak to a Support Worker
The program is open to any former Indian Residential School student who attended one or more recognized Indian Residential School, regardless of their status or place of residence, and family members of former residential school students.