Closing Date: Open
The successful applicant will oversee the operation of BearPaw Legal Education and BearPaw media to ensure:
• the production of high quality, cost effective, culturally specific legal education video, publications, brochures, workshops and website;
• legal education needs of NCSA staff, clients, social/justice system personnel and the Indigenous community are met; and projects are completed on time and in accordance to contracted budget.
• Staff recruitment, orientation, coaching and evaluation.
• Monitor production and community engagement work plans.
• Complete legal education research and evaluation.
• Prepare legal education content in accessible language.
• Complete small-scale community-based research to determine future projects.
• Prepare program reports.