Wapekin Program (Stony Plain)
Native Counselling Services of Alberta is pleased to introduce the Wapekin Program.
Wapekin Navigators work one-on-one with families who are referred from Stony Plain Children Services.
Navigators provide support and advocate for families accessing programs and services, including:
• Transportation to court
• Food bank access
• Important appointments
• Connecting families to financial assistance
• Connection families to housing programs or services
During the COVID-19 pandemic, our services follow the directives of the Chief Medical Health Officer of Alberta. This means we can offer:
• Telephone, social media, and curbside supports
• Basic supplies to maintain health
• Child and youth necessities
• Additional physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual supports